Selling puts can be an effective part of many different options strategies, but investors should be prepared any time they go short - particularly if selling on margin. In a free webinar on Sept. 11, The Options Industry Council will host a discussion about put-selling strategies. During this session, called " Selling Puts on Margin," you'll hear about:
- Traditional cash-secured puts
- What it means to trade on margin
- Capital requirements and account types
- How margin amplifies risk and reward
- Selling puts in a margin account
- Examples of profitable and losing trades
Selling puts might not be right for every investor, but there are situations where it may have a place. Sign up for this OIC webinar today to learn more. Registration also gives you access to an on-demand event replay that you can watch at any time.